Alan Davis various pages

Find the lastest and greatest about Alan Davis!
DungeonmasterJim

Alan Davis various pages

Post by DungeonmasterJim »

Hope I'm posting this in the right sections.

I went here:
http://www.comicartfans.com/SearchResult.asp

and typed in Alan Davis under "Search". While I didn't see his own comicartfans page, there are a number of his pages there. Robin Riggs who posts here also has a page there with some inked pages he did over Alan's pencils.

I found a Poison Ivy sketch there that was done at at a con for a fan that was pretty neat.

DM Jim
Johnbamberuk

Post by Johnbamberuk »

Hi Jim,
I've been on comicartfans since it started. It took over from another site that was mainly a message board and allowed you to post your five favourite pieces. It was called the Lowry Gallery after a prominent collector in the US who passed away.

There are a few creators like Robin Riggs and others like Gene Colan or Frank Brunner but the site is mainly for collectors, dealers and aspiring artists.

It's a great place to look through some great art. Alan's work is fairly scarce and is often not shown as too many collectors want it. It's extremely sought after. If you want to look at one awesome gallery go to "Gary Land" as he has one of the nicest collections of Alan's work around.

Cheers

John
Icon-UK

Post by Icon-UK »

Johnbamberuk wrote:Hi Jim,
It's a great place to look through some great art. Alan's work is fairly scarce and is often not shown as too many collectors want it. It's extremely sought after. If you want to look at one awesome gallery go to "Gary Land" as he has one of the nicest collections of Alan's work around.
Between the likes of Gary Land's stuff, and John Lovitz's outrageously envy-inspiring George Perez Titans collection (I have no idea how he get's them, but I WANT THEM!!!), it's almost painful to run searches there sometimes... :wink: