Liberty Meadows and Frank cho Related Projects.

Got a book, trade, CD, game or movie that you can't get enough of? Post your recommendations!
jasonb

Liberty Meadows and Frank cho Related Projects.

Post by jasonb »

Ok for my 21st Birthday my Brother managed to purchase for me, Frank Cho's 'women'. His anthology of curvasious good girl art. A lovely book which sincerely made me think that I was looking at cartoons and illustrations of kelly Brook.
Yes the former t.v. presenter and film star. Again loved this book but always considered Cho more focused on Beutiful women rather than story telling ability.
However I decided to purchase the second volume of the Liberty Meadows serious. Literally I laughed so hard I thought a doctor would have to sergically remove the ear-to-ear grin stretched across my face.

Though Cho is no Mr Davis! These news paper strips were hilarious. Cho uses a mixture of old school cartooning, pretty women on par with Jessica Rabbit and superb story rendering. With slapstick, cuitsey cartooning,that I haven't seen since the days of watching 'Tom and Jerry' as a wee infant.

Seriously funny, with good story pacing and beutiful artistick styling.

Does any one else agree?

Jas 8)
Matt Platis
Site Admin

Post by Matt Platis »

I agree with you. I have been buying the Liberty Meadows trades as soon as they come out. Real fun stuff!
~Matt
jasonb

Post by jasonb »

Thanks Matt. Glad that other people are reading the same stuff that I myself enjoy. :D I have to admit I was a little silly in getting the second volume first, as at the time it was the only volume that Play.com had in stock.
None the less, I am definately going to order the other volumes asap from my local comic shop.

Thank you for the reply.

Jas