The Wraith from Trinty Comics

Got a book, trade, CD, game or movie that you can't get enough of? Post your recommendations!
Row

The Wraith from Trinty Comics

Post by Row »

Hello to all.

Bit of a shameless plug here in the recommendations section , so do please forgive me.

The recommendation is..... Frank Dirscherl of Trinty Comics 'The Wraith' issues #0-#5 ( I'm pencilling issue #5...Hence the shameless plug!!). More info can be found at http://www.the-wraith.com then look under the store header for a sneaky look at some of the issues and preview pages ( once you've entered the site).

All the issues will have a rather smart 6" action figure with them of a main character from each issue, starting with The Wraith himself with issue #0....So look out for them from the start of 2007, and enjoy.

All the best.

Row.
When lady luck enters, get her a seat
DungeonmasterJim

Post by DungeonmasterJim »

The creators of this title regularly hang out at a comic board called Digital Webbing. On occassion they post up-coming art and the like for the comic. And I think the penciller lives within an hour's drive of me.

DM Jim
Row

Post by Row »

Hi Jim,

Yeah, that's how I ended up getting to pencil issue# 5, Frank had run an ad for pencillers on DW, he liked my stuff and hey presto, I got the job.

The stuff I've posted on DW is mostly just done for myself or the odd commission I've had permission to show.

Which artist is it that lives near you? Jeff or Jim? Both are very talented guys.

All the best.

Row.
When lady luck enters, get her a seat