Will we see them again?

Was Alan Davis's ClanDestine your favorite?
A.D.fan

Will we see them again?

Post by A.D.fan »

Just reread all the Clandestine books and they're still one of my favorite comics of all time. And probably the most underated of all time. Has anyone heard any news on new Clandestine? What happened to the annuals? If nothing new is planned, do you guys think we could petition Marvel to have Alan give us at least one more volume? I wish Alan would have gone to someone like Darkhorse with this comic and just kept the rights with no ties to the Marvel U. I bet we would have had several volumes of Clandestine by now.
Ilke

Re: Will we see them again?

Post by Ilke »

We will see them again...in the Annuals, at least. In the June 13, 2010 'NEWS' update on his website, Alan Davis wrote: "I'm almost finished my fourth issue of Avengers Prime and hope to finish the long delayed Wolverine Annual in the not too distant future." And the Wolverine Annual is the last of the three CLANnuals (ha! I just came up with that!) left for Alan to complete, so it's just a matter of time...
A.D.fan

Re: Will we see them again?

Post by A.D.fan »

Thanks for that. I missed this news. Still, I hope these annuals are heavy on Clandestine stuff.