Attending Ohio Comic Con...

Got questions? He's got answers!
OVMediaworks

Attending Ohio Comic Con...

Post by OVMediaworks »

Alan,
I saw on the OHIO COMIC CON site that you will be attending as a special guest.
I have purchased some of your work and am interested in getting it signed.
I am thinking about purchasing a VIP ticket specifically to meet as many artists as possible on day one of the convention.
Are you planning to attend the entire weekend and if not, do you know what days you are planning to attend?
I understand that plans change and there's always the unforeseen circumstance that occurs, but I am just wondering if
you already have a a schedule planned in terms of attending.

Thanks in Advance.

Caleb M. Edmond
Alan Davis
Creator

Re: Attending Ohio Comic Con...

Post by Alan Davis »

Caleb
Sorry I have been given no timetable or specifics yet.
Alan
Ilke

Post by Ilke »

Info on what's included in the VIP package, from http://wizardworld.ticketleap.com/ohiovip/ ...

VIP's get:
• Ohio Comic Con 2012 Wizard World Convention 3-Day Weekend Ticket
• Exclusive VIP Badge
• VIP’s get onto the show floor 30 Minutes before regular attendees each day of the show!
• **EXCLUSIVE** Alan Davis Lithograph - Limited to 250, get it signed at the show!
• **EXCLUSIVE** Arthur Suydam Lithograph - Limited to 250, get it signed at the show!
• **EXCLUSIVE** Neal Adams Lithograph - Limited to 250, get it signed at the show!
• **EXCLUSIVE** Greg Horn Lithograph - Limited to 250, get it signed at the show!
• **EXCLUSIVE** Humberto Ramos Lithograph - Limited to 250, get it signed at the show!
• **EXCLUSIVE** Michael Golden Lithograph - Limited to 250, get it signed at the show!
• **EXCLUSIVE** Mike McKone Lithograph - Limited to 250, get it signed at the show!
• **EXCLUSIVE** Tyler Kirkham Lithograph - Limited to 250, get it signed at the show!
• CGC 9.8 (Random)
Paul G

Post by Paul G »

Looking forward to seeing you again in Ohio, Alan!