Blank variant sketch

Got questions? He's got answers!
topfconz

Blank variant sketch

Post by topfconz »

Good day from the Philippines! I am a big fan of your work, and I have every issue of Excalibur and Clandestine, and your work is amazing! I would just like to ask what your current works are? I'd really want to visit the USA if you are going to any comic conventions. It would be a dream come true to have you sketch on one of my blank variant comics. Hope you reply, thanks!

I'd send you a blank variant then pay you via Paypal and you could send it back, I'd pay for shipping, would that be possible? Thanks!
Alan Davis
Creator

Re: Blank variant sketch

Post by Alan Davis »

Thanks for your kind words but, as I explain on my website and elsewhere in this Forum, I don’t do specific commissions and only very rarely sell pencilled ‘non-commission’ sketches. And, even if I did do commissions, I wouldn’t do one on a blank variant through the mail. In the past items sent to me for autographs (comics and trading cards) were damaged or lost so I’d rather not have the responsibility or hassle involved with receiving and dispatching a collector’s treasured purchases.

Sorry I can’t be more accommodating.
Raj

Re: Blank variant sketch

Post by Raj »

Any thoughts about making another appearance at a future Royal National mart?
I got a couple of nice sketches by you and Mark and, since it wasn't a "convention", it wasn't hugely crowded.