Mid-Ohio Con

Got questions? He's got answers!
Paul G

Mid-Ohio Con

Post by Paul G »

Hi Alan,
It's been a few years since you came out to Columbus, Ohio for the Mid-Ohio Con. I was wondering if there was ay chance you were going to make to this years con in October. Would love to see you there and buy some more artwork from you. :D
Alan Davis
Creator

Re: Mid-Ohio Con

Post by Alan Davis »

Hi Paul

Mark Farmer and I have been talking about attending a couple of US Cons for years. With the NY and Ohio Cons falling just a week apart we considered spending ten days in the US so that we could attend both and have time to visit friends and colleagues in between. Unfortunately Mark wasn’t able to make the time. Maybe next year.

Apologies for this belated reply. I spent an extra week in the US after San Diego then had to dive straight into Captain America when I got back. It’s my first mainstream/scheduled series for some time and, although the deadline isn’t too tight, I hoped to create a bigger cushion of time just in case my ‘wrist-problem’ flares up later in the run. I’m currently awaiting the next CA script so hoping to catch up while I have time to kill.

Alan
Paul G

Re: Mid-Ohio Con

Post by Paul G »

Thanks for the update, Alan. Hopefully we can get you back to Ohio for 2012. Adding Mark to your visit would be amazing as I have never had the pleasure of meeting him before. Looking forward to your run on Captain America.
Thanks,
Paul