How much Davis in ORIGINS OF MARVEL COMICS #1?

Got questions? He's got answers!
XIII

How much Davis in ORIGINS OF MARVEL COMICS #1?

Post by XIII »

Dear Alan,

I think I'm as much a hardcore fan of yours as anyone here, but for instance, I don't buy books
where you only do the cover, like FF right now.

Now your latest solicited book is:
ORIGINS OF MARVEL COMICS #1, a book that is "32 PGS" and "drawn by a roster of the hottest artists, including John Romita Jr., Leinil Francis Yu, Alan Davis and MORE"

Since I'm not really interested in the concept of the book, and the solicitation doesn't specify the quantity or nature of your contribution, I'm on the fence about ordering it or not (Where I live, that's the only way I can get the book, I can't just flip through a copy on the racks, because my comic shop only receives US comic-books that are pre-ordered by the customers).

So I decided to ask you directly, although I'd understand if you don't have the inclination to answer this kind of questions:

How many pages are drawn by you?
Which character(s)?
It says #1, but do you know if this is actually the first issue of a series or a one-shot? Will there be a collected edition?

Thanks in advance for any information you wish to share on this or any other project of yours.
Ilke

Re: How much Davis in ORIGINS OF MARVEL COMICS #1?

Post by Ilke »

I looked through Origins of Marvel Comics #1, and did NOT notice any art within by Alan Davis.