Dr. Stange?

Got questions? He's got answers!
j1jes

Dr. Stange?

Post by j1jes »

I have heard rumors that you may be doing Dr. Strange? Is this true. I have all your works, and have to say you would be perfect for that title. (and almost any other title)
Alan Davis
Creator

Post by Alan Davis »

I won't be working on a regular Doctor Strange book but I will be contributing a ten page Doctor Strange story to the Stan Lee event this summer.
Diablo

Post by Diablo »

Excellent.
Any Alan Davis project is good news. :wink:
Rock is alive :
www.atlantys.biz

All about Nightcrawler in one place :
www.bamfcentral.com

THE CLAN DESTINE IS BACK !!
YIIIIIII-HAAAAAAA !
Ilke

Post by Ilke »

Wizard #172 had some info on the Stan Lee event, as reported by Kiel Phegley:

"This August, five of Marvel's greatest characters will be sent to meet their maker. Literally. Stan 'The Man' Lee returns to the House of Ideas teaming with some of today's top artists to craft new stories where he'll break the fourth wall and interact with some of his best-known creations, including Spider-Man and the Thing. To cap it all off, each of the five special issues will include reprints of hard-to-find Marvel gems spanning Lee's 60-year career."
Ilke

Post by Ilke »

For more on the Stan Lee event, check out Brian Michael Bendis' interview with Stan Lee over at www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/wizard/000167284.cfm
Ilke

Post by Ilke »

And for even more on the Stan Lee event, including a Dr. Strange illo by Alan Davis, check out www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/StanLee/StanMeets.html