Excalibur: Forever

Got questions? He's got answers!
DungeonmasterJim

Excalibur: Forever

Post by DungeonmasterJim »

On some other comic book forums there has been discussions about Chris Claremont's upcoming series titled X-Men: Forever. The series is to be about what CC would have done with the X-Men had he not been removed from the X-Men title he was working on with Jim Lee as Jim Lee was hitting his huge run of popularity. This new X-Men title is essentially a ' What If? ' series and takes place outside of Marvel continuity. Your name was brought up about doing such a series. I was wondering if you had such an opportunity which characters or comic series would you like to do, if any at all?

Thanks! (For a third time today)

DM Jim
Alan Davis
Creator

Re: Excalibur: Forever

Post by Alan Davis »

This is a tough one because I have already been given free licences to indulge so many of my ‘What if..?’ scenarios. Doctor Strange has always been a favourite— and I have managed to lever him into a number of stories over the years but it’d be fun to do a big budget occult story. The Silver Surfer? The Inhumans? Ka Zar? I don’t have story ideas but as a fanboy its would be fun to dabble. At DC, the Final Nail, perhaps. Metamorpho? Aquaman? Shade? I have no idea really. I’ll just continue going with the flow.

Alan