Mid Ohio Con

Got questions? He's got answers!
ltcfan

Mid Ohio Con

Post by ltcfan »

Mr. Davis;
I will be at the Mid Ohio Con this weekend and am looking forward to seeing you.

I was wondering if you will be doing commissions and at what prices.

Full figures
Head shots

Will you be doing any con type sketches or will you just be signing?

God Bless;
Don
neling4

Re: Mid Ohio Con

Post by neling4 »

I was there. I was the old lady in the green shirt dragging my good-natured-but-wholly-uninterested-in-anything-comic-related husband around. Mr. Davis did a sketch of Nightcrawler for me, and autographed my program and my copy of "The Sword is Drawn". I met Mr. Claremont, Len Wein and Billy Tan as well. I've never been to one of these things before and I really enjoyed meeting the artists and writers I have admired over the years.

Thank you again, Mr. Davis!

Nancy
Paul G

Post by Paul G »

I had a great time at Mid-Ohio Con. I was in Alan's line at 8:30 AM on Saturday. I was fortunate enough to be able to purchase a Green Lantern/Star Sapphire piece from him. He signed a bunch of books and did a sketch of Rory and Pandora from Clandestine. Talking to him and his wife was a treat. They couldn't have been nicer.I also attended his panel presentation. Lots of ground already covered in his Modern Masters, but still great to hear the stories from the man himself. Without a doubt he had the longest line all weekend. It was so big they had to move his table on Sunday. When I get the pieces scanned I'll share with the rest of you guys.
I just want to thank Alan for making this a great weekend. Hopefully he'll return to the US sooner than five years.
neling4

Post by neling4 »

Does anyone have a photo of the fellow dressed as Nightcrawler at the Mid Ohio Comic Con? I failed to get a shot of him at the convention and I saw a photo of him online, talking to a child, but I cannot find it any more. I would like to be able to download that photo into my computer if possible. Thanks!
Ilke

Post by Ilke »

Here's a photo of Nightcrawler from the con...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/burnttoast ... 918194451/
neling4

Post by neling4 »

Thanks Ilke!
Entropy

Post by Entropy »

neling4 wrote:Does anyone have a photo of the fellow dressed as Nightcrawler at the Mid Ohio Comic Con?
It's always about Kurt isn't it :P
RIP Kurt Vonnegut and Lloyd Alexander.

Insanity is all in the mind.