Chris Claremont question

Got questions? He's got answers!
Alessandro D'Alessio

Chris Claremont question

Post by Alessandro D'Alessio »

Dear Mr Davis,
I once sent you an e-mail asking about this, but since I didn't get an answer I thought this forum might be a better place to ask.

I'm a huge fan of all of your collaborations with Chris Claremont and I think you two bring out the best of each other. I was very sad to learn that you were leaving UNCANNY because I was enjoying your work immensely. So my question is, do you and Mr Claremont have any plans to work together again anytime soon? Maybe after FF: THE END? (which I'm really looking forward to, btw :wink: )

Thanks for your time and keep up the good work.

Alessandro
Alan Davis
Creator

Post by Alan Davis »

Hi Alessandro

Sorry to have kept you waiting for an answer. I do try to reply to the e-mails I receive on my site as promptly as I can but, because of the volume of correspondence, I often get about a month behind. (And that was before my three week summer vacation) Also, now that Matt has created this Forum I’ll be giving it priority simply because it is more practical.

I don’t have any plans to work with Chris again at the moment. My concentration is currently focused entirely on FF-The End.

Alan
Alessandro D'Alessio

Post by Alessandro D'Alessio »

Thanks for your answer!
j1jes

Post by j1jes »

I love you as a writer and artist. Any plans on co-writing with Mark Waid, or Morrison?
Alan Davis
Creator

Post by Alan Davis »

I don't have plans to collaborate with any other writers (or pencillers) at the moment.