Any word on Clan Sales?

Got questions? He's got answers!
j1jes

Any word on Clan Sales?

Post by j1jes »

I have been buying 2 issues and do have to say our comic store sells out everytime.

Hopefully the sales will only go up with Exaclibur next issue!!
Alan Davis
Creator

Post by Alan Davis »

I appreciate you support, J1jes but I’ve never had much hope that the series will sell enough to continue-- as I have said elsewhere, doing the things that are supposed to increase sales would have transformed the book into something I’d rather not work on.
Paulo Pereira

Post by Paulo Pereira »

I don't know if it's an indication of anything, but when I went to the comic store to get CD #3, there was one copy left (which, of course, I took). To the left was a sizable stack of CD #2. Again, don't want to draw any conclusions but it might be suggestive of something.
Keoni

Post by Keoni »

Alan Davis wrote:...as I have said elsewhere, doing the things that are supposed to increase sales would have transformed the book into something I’d rather not work on.
Mister Davis, would telling the story hinted at in X-Men & ClanDestine miniseries of Adam and Logan's encounter with Chen Yu be in the realm of "something I’d rather not work on"? I loved the current ClanDestine (with Excalibur) issue. And the mention of two more undiscovered Destine siblings, the Guild, the Omegans' reveal, and Walter's current mysterious encounter is just too much teasing for one miniseries.

I would love to read the story of an Adam/Wolverine team-up, and any other long lived Marvel characters that the Destines may have rubbed elbows with.

And who at Marvel do we have to thank for reviving ClanDestine and the collected Hard Cover? Was is it Tom Brevoort, Joe Quesada or someone else?

Would you ever consider doing a podcast and talk about any ClanDestine insights (i.e. origins of the concepts and characters)?
j1jes

Post by j1jes »

I was just hoping enough people would wake up and read excellent art/stories over the redundant junk and help CD make it into a series.

This is such a great book. Probably the best team book Marvel has out right now.