Original Art

Got questions? He's got answers!
Blacksad

Post by Blacksad »

Thank you, Alan. I expect to see you soon at any spanish convention.
Alan Davis
Creator

Post by Alan Davis »

Christophe, thanks for the offer but scanning or describing pages would take far longer than just looking at them. It really shouldn't be that big, or time consuming, a job. It is my enthusiasm that is lacking-- I always have far more interesting things to do... But maybe now that Christmas is out of the way I'll get round to it.

Blacksad, I have always thoroughly enjoyed attending Spanish Conventions... so much so that, despite what I have said elsewhere about avoiding Conventions, I may attend one in Spain in the not too distant future.
Blacksad

Post by Blacksad »

I hope you mean Granada, lovely city with a nice comic convention, and what is most important, two hours far from home. If it's not too far, I'll try to come anywhere just to say hello and maybe invite you a coffee.
Ilke

Post by Ilke »

Some additions to Jim Warden's site:

-Aquaman #20 cover, Brotherhood of Evil Mutants ReCharge card art and Uncanny X-Men #455 cover are at www.whatashock.com/doasales/ps.html

-Hulk Xbox mag cover art and Iron Man #64, pages 14 & 15, are at www.whatashock.com/doasales/ad2.html

-An update was also apparently made to the JLA: The Nail image gallery at www.whatashock.com/doasales/ad5.html
christophe

Post by christophe »

Ilke wrote:-An update was also apparently made to the JLA: The Nail image gallery at www.whatashock.com/doasales/ad5.html
Just a mention "sold". About The Nail 1 pg 25 I think.

There is too Thor # 58 pg 08 on Ebay, not inked by Mark Farmer but by Robin Riggs.
Robin Riggs
Creator/Esteemed Guest

Post by Robin Riggs »

Ilke wrote:Some additions to Jim Warden's site:

Iron Man #64, pages 14 & 15, are at www.whatashock.com/doasales/ad2.html
I have to say that spread was the standout piece from those issues and a lot of fun to work on. It's a real steal at only $1,000. If it had been in my returns I'd have been asking twice that. :)
-- Robin.

See my portfolio online at
http://www.robinriggs.com/Pages/folio/folio.html