Excalibur in Clandestine

Got questions? He's got answers!
A.D.fan

Excalibur in Clandestine

Post by A.D.fan »

Mr. Davis
I realize this would be a spoiler to some so I understand if you don't reply but is there any chance that your Excalibur characters will appear in the new Clandestine. That would be awesome!!! What do you other fans think? Just curious.
ZenoArmani

Post by ZenoArmani »

I think it would be great if Alan could find some way to work in Meggan into the story. Othervise I fear that she will stay permanently dead, as she was struck by a 'chronal destruction wave', as if designed to make sure she 'can't' be resurrected, as her entire essence/existence was destroyed. Kurt, Kitty, Lockheed, Rachel, and especially Brian would be great as well, but I think some of them are spoken for.
Ilke

Post by Ilke »

A.D.fan

Post by A.D.fan »

:D I haven't been this excited about a comic book series in a long time! I so hope it sells well. Clandestine was the best thing Marvel had at the time and I believe it will be this time. I will buy multiple copies if it helps to boost sales!
HardBoiledHenry

Post by HardBoiledHenry »

Ilke wrote:ClanDestine #3!

http://www.marvel.com/catalog/?id=8480
I can't believe it. I feel like a kid again seeing this cover. I was a Freshman in highschool when I picked up the Cross Time Caper storyline. I can't wait!!!!!

j1jes

Post by j1jes »

:shock: This is the best thing I'll be anticpating in a long time! Clandestine returns and original Exaclibur from the past. Christmas comes very early this year!
Diablo

Post by Diablo »

Same feeling here.

IT. SO. ROCKS !!!! :D
Rock is alive :
www.atlantys.biz

All about Nightcrawler in one place :
www.bamfcentral.com

THE CLAN DESTINE IS BACK !!
YIIIIIII-HAAAAAAA !