Everyone has their price, Mr. Davis

Got questions? He's got answers!
DungeonmasterJim

Everyone has their price, Mr. Davis

Post by DungeonmasterJim »

And I would like to know your's for putting early Excalibur era Rachel into an arc for ClanDestine because I'll pay it.

DM Jim
Matt Platis
Site Admin

Re: Everyone has their price, Mr. Davis

Post by Matt Platis »

DungeonmasterJim wrote:And I would like to know your's for putting early Excalibur era Rachel into an arc for ClanDestine because I'll pay it.

DM Jim
Let's pass the collection plate around!

I am glad that they are using Rachel in the new books but she is not the same as she was during the classic days of Excalibur.
~Matt
Alan Davis
Creator

Post by Alan Davis »

Jim, Everyone may indeed have their price but not everyone can be bought. Great idea about Phoenix though-- I wish I’d thought of it first.

Matt, I think skin tight red leather with stilettos and spikes may have gone out of fashion.

Alan
Matt Platis
Site Admin

Post by Matt Platis »

Alan Davis wrote: Matt, I think skin tight red leather with stilettos and spikes may have gone out of fashion.
Ha! I guess I am old fashioned. :D
~Matt
Cesare the Sleepwalker

Post by Cesare the Sleepwalker »

I'd love to see this as well. If not in the upcoming first 5 issues (Since they're already completed), hopefully after them.

I would also love to see, in the same issue as the talked about early Excalibur-era Rachel appearance, a showing of that era's Nigel Frobisher trying his best to nail Kay (If ya know what I mean).
Paulo Pereira

Post by Paulo Pereira »

Old fashioned? Pshaw! Count me as a fan of that outfit, too.
DungeonmasterJim

Post by DungeonmasterJim »

Me thirds! Of course, that's why I started the thread!

But, I suppose if red leather is out of fashion black is an acceptable substitute. Black leather never goes out of fashion!

DM Jim
j1jes

Re: Everyone has their price, Mr. Davis

Post by j1jes »

DungeonmasterJim wrote:And I would like to know your's for putting early Excalibur era Rachel into an arc for ClanDestine because I'll pay it.

DM Jim
So how much did you pay him now that we know classic Exaclibur and Rachel are appearing in Clandestine? :D