After the Lille convention

Got questions? He's got answers!
Diablo

After the Lille convention

Post by Diablo »

Hi Mr Davis.

My wife and I saw you this week-end in Lille.
We first wanted to thank you for your kindness and your accessibility.
I've been dreaming to get a Nightcrawler from you since I first read "Excalibur : the sword is drawn", eighteen years ago or so. It was my very first comic-book... Also, my wife is SO happy with her Meggan...

It was already difficult to wait for the Clan Destine new series.
Now it's even worse !... It will be such a pleasure to meet Rory, Pandora, Wallop, Hex, Argent, Cuckoo, Adam, Newton... and all the other ones again !

One of the most important questions I still have : will you be back in France ?
If so, you can bet we'll be there !
I also forgot to ask you... When will we see the first cover of the new series ??

"Best wishes" to you, and your wife.
And long live the Clan Destine !

Max and Emma.
Rock is alive :
www.atlantys.biz

All about Nightcrawler in one place :
www.bamfcentral.com

THE CLAN DESTINE IS BACK !!
YIIIIIII-HAAAAAAA !
vinblood

Merci

Post by vinblood »

I was so honored to meet Mister and Mrs DAVIS during the recent LILLE COMIC festival !
I want you to know I was so happy to have some good moments of conversation during the dinner.
To all of you board members, I have to let you know how it is to watch a real professionnal. Alan did work all sunday long. No stop for a mid day lunch...Or did I dream ?
Alan, I have bought a long time ago the magazine "Rough Stuff" N°1....and opened it -at last -yesterday. I was really surprised to see page 27 a Legionnaires prelim page....This one is in my collection since this exceptionnal week end.
I would appreciate to know what are your impressions about the festival, the fans behaviour...
Anyway, I can only finish this post by a Giant "Thank you ! " to both of you, husband and wife, for your trip in France. For the time and energy you have offered to all of us ! :D
MERCI MERCI MERCI
PEACE THAT'S WHAT WE WANT !
NO ?
So : don't complain...
Alan Davis
Creator

Post by Alan Davis »

Max and Emma

I’m Glad you enjoyed Lille. It was a good show with a nice venue and, from what I could see, very well attended.
I have no definite plans to visit France in the near future but I was asked about attending a couple of other conventions so it may not be too long.

I’m afraid I have no idea when any more art from the series will be released.

All the best to you both.

Alan

Hi Vincent,

No you didn’t dream that I was working all day on Sunday—harder than I usually do at home—but that’s what we were there for.

The fans were great-- Very polite and with a refreshingly different perspective on comics.

Thanks for your enthusiasm and fun, Vincent.

Alan
Diablo

Post by Diablo »

Alan Davis wrote:Max and Emma

I’m Glad you enjoyed Lille. It was a good show with a nice venue and, from what I could see, very well attended.
I have no definite plans to visit France in the near future but I was asked about attending a couple of other conventions so it may not be too long.

I’m afraid I have no idea when any more art from the series will be released.

All the best to you both.

Alan

Thanks for your answer. :-)
We wish you all the luck of the omniverse for the Clan's return.
And you know, Alan, we will come here at this forum to discuss it ! :)

Max and Emma.
Rock is alive :
www.atlantys.biz

All about Nightcrawler in one place :
www.bamfcentral.com

THE CLAN DESTINE IS BACK !!
YIIIIIII-HAAAAAAA !
vinblood

Post by vinblood »

Alan Davis wrote:
Hi Vincent,

No you didn’t dream that I was working all day on Sunday—harder than I usually do at home—but that’s what we were there for.

The fans were great-- Very polite and with a refreshingly different perspective on comics.

Thanks for your enthusiasm and fun, Vincent.

Alan
Thank you, Alan for this answer and kinds words. :D
I must admit that I was a bit upset when seeing such a crowd and passion from fans...
I was, myself, a fan (I am... :lol: ) and we (fans) can be so..."demanding" :oops:

So much nice memories thanks to the kind people both of you are (say Hello to your wife for me)
PEACE THAT'S WHAT WE WANT !
NO ?
So : don't complain...