Killraven!

Got questions? He's got answers!
Matt Platis
Site Admin

Killraven!

Post by Matt Platis »

I just got the Killraven HC and it is AWESOME! So glad Marvel decided to collect the series.

I do have a question for you Alan. It does look like it is open-ended for a possible sequel. Was this something you thought of? If you did, would you mind sharing some of the ideas/plots?

This is probably my favorite thing Alan has done. I recommend everyone seeking out this HC. Beautiful stuff!
~Matt
Row

Post by Row »

Haven't picked up the HC, but I did buy the issues when they were released.
Beautiful stuff indeed, both Alan and Mark firing on all cylinders as per usual.
When lady luck enters, get her a seat
Alan Davis
Creator

Post by Alan Davis »

I have said on more than one occasion that I thought Killraven was my best work so was delighted that Marvel finally published the series in a TPB -- AND that all of the covers were lumped together at the back of the book so the story read as an uninterrupted flow.

As for a sequel..? I explained in the introduction of the HC Killraven that my initial idea was to do a prequel to the original Killraven comic so that the end of my story would lead into the original series. That didn’t work out because of the changes I made to the Martians and their rational but I still imagined the story continuing. Not that I had any specific story arcs in mind.

Alan
Vyrt

Post by Vyrt »

I recently re-read the Killraven mini series and I have to say I thought the ending was pefect. It tied up the storyline yet left it open to be taken on if someone (hint hint) wanted to. :|