Linking your web

Got questions? He's got answers!
Guillermo

Linking your web

Post by Guillermo »

Hello, Im not the first one thanking you and your awesome work, mr Davis, for making my love for comics and drawing grows. But I really do, your work inspired me, and still after years of reading you, I still find a pleasure to find new jobs from you, like reading an old friend that keeps surprising with what and how tells new storys.

After some years working in Animation and tv, I decided to start some webs, one with my resume and gallery and another one more personal, a blog in http://mogorron.blogspot.com where I've linked your web, and I want to ask you first if thats ok, because im not sure if I need any permission, but I thought it would be at least polite to mention it here.

Feel free to check them and say what you want about my work, but I know you are a busy man, so Im glad just with posting here this, and thanking you for being part of my learning proccess, that I hope it never ends.
Thank you.
Alan Davis
Creator

Post by Alan Davis »

Thanks for the kind words, Guillermo.

I have no problem with anyone linking to my homepage.
Links to specific pages on the site can cause problems and as I have said elsewhere I have had to make an absolute stand against anyone downloading images because of a few individuals who have used the downloaded images to create forgeries. I only mention this here because there are those who continue to steal from my site and they would do well to learn from your consideration and politeness, Guillermo-- so thank you!

Alan
Guillermo

Post by Guillermo »

Thank you for your reply, and thank for your words. I know what you mean, and I hope people respect your work.
Its a honour to me to link your web, and the only stealing i can be guilty of is the one that your influence did on my style, I hope it be not very obvious. I hope it be like the influence of Neal Adams on you, something that is not a slavery, just a starting point.
Thank you again.