Character sheets?

Got questions? He's got answers!
DarkKni9hT

Character sheets?

Post by DarkKni9hT »

Cheers Alan,

Long time fan and new user here. To get the "fanboy" stuff out of the way, I have been a huge supporter of your artwork for many years, still taking time to reread my Captain Britain collection at least once a year. I firmly hold to the fact that it was your artwork along with a select and few others' that held the comics industry afloat through the tragedy that was the early '90's. This may seem somewhat of an exaggeration, but with the tidal wave of pure crap that seemed to allow any fool with a pencil to have a title, it was a true refreshment and incentive to me to find rare gems of real, quality work still on the shelves.
I've signed up specifically to ask a favour of you. Devious, I know, but at least I'm honest. :wink: I've recently turned my hand to sculpting and am having a blast with it. My first foray was an homage to the wonderful cover of X-Men #212 by Barry Winsor-Smith. The results, though not a carbon copy of the piece, were good enough to spur me into more statue making adventures. Click here> http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.p ... 001&page=3 < for the almost completed results.
Anyhow, onto the favour. I thought that for my next project it would be cool to make a gift for my girlfriend, a lovely Sussex girl, transplanted here to Canada. Her favourite hero is Captain Britain, her being a Brit. I was going to make her the classic '80's CB, but then thought it would be cooler to have a lesser known version from one of the alternate universes.
Problem is, I don't have a huge amount of reference for them, my comics currently being in storage in Ontario. Would it be too much to ask you to forward me some character sheet type material from which I might reference a few of the Captains. I'm a stickler for detail and want to make certain I get all the little bits right, especially as it's for my girl. Who knows, if this works out well, I might even make an entire team of Captains for the office. :D Any old scans of the Captains you might be able to send my way would be much appreciated.
Thanx for taking the time to read.
DarkKni9hT
p.s. A signed original sketch of Wolverine and Batman going toe to toe would be nice too. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why, oh WHY didn't I take the blue pill?
Alan Davis
Creator

Post by Alan Davis »

Darkkni9hT,

There are a couple of CB variations posted on my Website in the Requests section.

Alan