Bamf!

Got questions? He's got answers!
Darren Taylor

Bamf!

Post by Darren Taylor »

I can "hear" how annoying this question is going to be...very anal...and yet like some run away train, my curiosity has got the better of me. As such, i apologise in advance for the face you'll probably pull when you -get- the question...

I was perusing your website, to look through all the pretty pictures. And over the time I went back and forth into the main selection page, my mind must have begun to make some sence out of the fleeting looks it got at the little thumbnails, there to be clicked to transport us magically to the goodies.

The troubling...no that's not right, the teasing came when looking through the Mark Farmer Inks tier, there is one [fourth from the far end] that feature Kurt, in fact it's labelled "Pirate Kurt" When I click I see the masterfully executed double pager from Avengers, #42 but no Pirate Kurt. It's probably elsewhere and I've just missed it but I couldn't find it.

Please help this senial old Scotsman who is already doubting his faculties...it's the start of a New year, help me get off to a good start;-)

Regards to you and yours,
Darren.
Alan Davis
Creator

Post by Alan Davis »

Darren, as I posted in the 'NEWS' on my website in November, due to the various glitches some links and pages went AWOL. The Nightcrawler splash was one of them. I have reposted the page along with a number of other double page spreads that have been requested.

Alan
Darren Taylor

Post by Darren Taylor »

Thanks Alan, I'm off to have a look-see...I can kind of feel better...This proves I'm just thick, not senial;-)