CLANDESTINE

Got questions? He's got answers!
tony

CLANDESTINE

Post by tony »

Hello Mr DAVIS,

Let me introduce myself. I am Tony D'AGOSTINO, publication director of Dax Comics France. I'm also an illustrator and have created my own comics characters.

Now that I've introduced myself, I would like to know if you had the time to do an interview for our magazine, along with your biography.

I am also interested in publishing your CLANDESTINE character, and would like to know if it would be possible to acquire the rights to publish this character. What would this cost us?

As I mentioned above, I am currently creating comics, and I am putting together an informative magazine about comics which is to be published in France. I will attach the magazine to this email.

Yours sincerely,
Tony D'AGOSTINO
Penciler freelance

http://www.daxcomics-france.fr
Alan Davis
Creator

Post by Alan Davis »

Sorry Tony, I no longer own the ClanDestine.

Alan
Moonboy

Post by Moonboy »

:shock: :( :cry: After the best new this is the worst.. What happened Alan? What does that means for us readers? Fill ins by others artists on Clandestine? :x
Michael P

Post by Michael P »

Alan Davis wrote:Sorry Tony, I no longer own the ClanDestine.

Alan
Did you sell the rights to Marvel or were the rights Marvel's all along?
Alan Davis
Creator

Post by Alan Davis »

The situation was far from clear cut because of the implosion at Marvel UK and all of the other nonsense that happened during the time I worked on the first series. The simple choice was to either leave the ClanDestine in limbo or to do another arc (or two) myself-- before the inevitable.

Alan