christmas art?

Got questions? He's got answers!
broomkitty

christmas art?

Post by broomkitty »

Hello I was wondering if you would have time in your busy schedule to do a commission before christmas. My husband is an artist he is working on getting his own book published. He is wonderful, and I have total faith in him so much so that I let him quit his job 2 years ago to let him have a chance at getting his art out there. My want of a commission is for him for christmas. You are his absolute favorite artist, and I think it would be wonderful to have a piece of your actual work to hang in his studio. something to inspire him.
The commission would be total up to you, as long as its not naughty hahahah.Unlike most people I find that letting an artist just draw something the piece is much better. No pressur
Please let me know if you would be able to do this. and the cost if so.
Thanks so much
Marlena Hutchings
Entropy

Post by Entropy »

Louisville?
Heh, I live in Lexington :)
If you really want to get your husband a piece of art by Alan (assuming the commission is not feasible) then you could always check out his published work at...

http://www.whatashock.com/doasales/ad.html

Jim Warden runs the site and is a great guy and a pleasure to deal with.
RIP Kurt Vonnegut and Lloyd Alexander.

Insanity is all in the mind.
Alan Davis
Creator

Post by Alan Davis »

I'm sorry, Marlena but I don't really have time to do commissions. My 'wrist problem' has lost me between a week and ten days per month of working time since last September, so now more than ever I need to concentrate on pencilling story art while I can.

Sorry I can't be more accommodating.

Alan