Are you planning to attend the 2007 New York Comic Con?

Got questions? He's got answers!
HardBoiledHenry

Are you planning to attend the 2007 New York Comic Con?

Post by HardBoiledHenry »

Hello Alan,

I'm sure I speak for many comicbook readers and fans of your work here in the Big Apple. So do you have any plans to attend? Probably too late, huh?

Stan Lee is a guest of Honor. It would be great to have your autograph especially with the recent issue of Stan Lee meets Dr. Strange. Would love to see more Dr. Strange work, but most of all, looking forward to the Clandestine series. Maybe a tie in of Clan Destine with Dr. Strange, hint, hint.

Take care.

- 2007 New York Comic Con being held February 23-25, 2007 at the Jacob K. Javits Center in New York City.

http://www.nycomiccon.com/app/homepage. ... D=25795997
Matt Platis
Site Admin

Post by Matt Platis »

I would do everything I could to make it if he did. Being in Utah, I have never been to a major comic convention.
~Matt
Alan Davis
Creator

Post by Alan Davis »

Sorry Matt, Henry, I don't have any plans to attend any US conventions this year-- what little is left of it. We're almost into November and I feel like it should be August at the latest. Is it the onset of senility, an actual temporal acceleration OR is the hypnotic effect of this technological wonder consuming my days?

Alan
HardBoiledHenry

Thank you for responding, Alan!

Post by HardBoiledHenry »

:o That's too bad for us US fans. Well, it's eases the pain (a little) that you actually answered my question. I'm sure you're busy using your time on projects that many of your fans are looking forward to. I would imagine the convention would only take your time away from your work. With that said, carry on! :wink:

Again, thank you, Alan. :D