NEW Clan destine questions.

Got questions? He's got answers!
Diablo

NEW Clan destine questions.

Post by Diablo »

So, the word is out : the Clan Destine is FINALY back ! ( YES !)

I don't know where to begin, Mr Davis. This is GREAT news.
The Clan Destine is my all time favourite series -along with Excalibur and the short-lived Nightcrawler solo. Eight years ago or so, I wrote to Marvel to see it coming back. And you answered to me. A big fanboy moment.

Anyway, I have a few quections.

Is the team the same ?
Will we see more of Adam's past ?
Will we finally meet his wife ?
And, -since this series will be your playground- can we expect to see Kylun or Cerise as guest stars ?

Man, I'm so excited !
Yipiiiii ! :D
Rock is alive :
www.atlantys.biz

All about Nightcrawler in one place :
www.bamfcentral.com

THE CLAN DESTINE IS BACK !!
YIIIIIII-HAAAAAAA !
Moonboy

Post by Moonboy »

YESSSS! Clandestines are back!! Best news since last millenary! :D So you were tired to wait for my money Alan... I can't blame you.. So happy.. since I'm in a question topic :

Does this new release will be 6 issue a year ? I mean do you have assurance that you will be the only one in charge here? i don't care if the book is published with no regularity, all I want is YOU and no one else.. even if that means just a few issues each year..

bravo!
Kroco

Post by Kroco »

And an other question....WHEN?:|
Alan Davis
Creator

Post by Alan Davis »

Thanks for the enthusiasm-- another 200,000 like you and and the book might last for more than five issues.
I have started work on the first of 'New' ClanDestine. I can't really give too much away but the new stories will follow on from the original series and X-Men crossover.

In answer to your questions Diablo.
Yes.
Yes.
No but....
Wait and see.

And to your questions Moonboy... time will tell.

Alan
Moonboy

Post by Moonboy »

I plan to buy 3 copies (for gifts) so just another 199.997 will be enough... No more questions as I don't want to know anything 'till I have the books in my hands... Thanks Alan
Diablo

Post by Diablo »

Thanks for your answers, Alan. :D
So, it's a direct sequel. Cool !
I'm thrilled to know there will be some new, hidden chapters of Adam's life. And I particularly enjoyed the "wait and see" hint regarding Kylun and Cerise. You bet I'll be waiting for these great creations to finally show up !
So, OK, you won't be telling us much -which is fine : surprise is always welcome- but I'll ask just one more question.

Any new villains ?

Anyway, Clan Destine is alive ! Alleluia !
( I'm gonna get several copies too... along with the Trade Paperbacks, of course !) 8)
Rock is alive :
www.atlantys.biz

All about Nightcrawler in one place :
www.bamfcentral.com

THE CLAN DESTINE IS BACK !!
YIIIIIII-HAAAAAAA !
Kroco

Post by Kroco »

Do you work on the ClanDestine comics on full time?
Juste to know how long do we have to wait :D
Pedro Cruz

Post by Pedro Cruz »

I've been a fan of your work for years and am really glad that Clandestine will be returning - since your drawing skills have become even beter since the first run, it'll be very interesting to see the same old faces better than before. One question : will this be a regular monthly comic like the original or something more along the lines of a series of mini-series that will only come out when it's done and doesn't have any other writers and artists replacing you?
Alan Davis
Creator

Post by Alan Davis »

Purely because of my diminished working capacity the book will be a series of story arcs. I have no idea when the series will see print. I'd love to be able to work faster but, realistically, the book will appear when it's finished.

Alan
Bill P

Post by Bill P »

Man, I can't wait for this! I recommended Clan Destine to my friend and he completely loved it, and now his trying to track down back issues! Thank you, for returning to these characters!
excalibur88

Post by excalibur88 »

Hi, Im new to the forum and I cant seem to find the answer to " when is the first issue coming out?"
Matt Platis
Site Admin

Post by Matt Platis »

excalibur88 wrote:Hi, Im new to the forum and I cant seem to find the answer to " when is the first issue coming out?"
No set date yet. Alan did mention that he is working on the 4th issue of a 5 issue arc. phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=223
~Matt
jrnewto

Djinn???

Post by jrnewto »

Hi Alan,

I’d guess the Djinn, who was Adam Destine lover, is of some divine origin. An angel? An element of Creation? Djinns were elemental creatures of fire or air I think. But she seems to be more, where is the mystery in being a genie. I had always assumed she left this plane never to return because Adam (a religious name, the religious name) killed Vincent, their son. Maybe Adam and Djinn were charged with siring a new people or tribe, for a new Garden of Eden. Is Djinn intended as the new Eve?