Last work

Got questions? He's got answers!
Kroco

Last work

Post by Kroco »

Hello Alan, could you tell me ( and the other if you really want, but me first) if you have mini serie in preparation. I'm not talking about comics wher you do 2 or 3 issues, but real story from the biginning to the end.
Thank you.
christophe

Post by christophe »

Fantastic Four The End (6 issues).
phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4&start=0
Alan Davis
Creator

Post by Alan Davis »

As has been detailed elsewhere, I have taken a LOT longer on FF The End than I had hoped but the last issue will be finished by the end of this month-- or at least the pencils and text will be... all being well.

I have another project in the pipeline but nothing I can talk about. I'm sure there will be an announcement sometime soon.

Alan
Kroco

Post by Kroco »

Mark Farmer will have to hurry for being in the timing?
poison_mouth

Post by poison_mouth »

Alan Davis wrote:I have another project in the pipeline but nothing I can talk about. I'm sure there will be an announcement sometime soon.
ClanDestine!!!

If only! :(
Alberto

Post by Alberto »

Alan Davis wrote:As has been detailed elsewhere, I have taken a LOT longer on FF The End than I had hoped but the last issue will be finished by the end of this month-- or at least the pencils and text will be... all being well.

I have another project in the pipeline but nothing I can talk about. I'm sure there will be an announcement sometime soon.

Alan
Hi Alan

Just to be one of many :roll: :

any chance to buy some of these covers from Jim Warden or at least to have an option about it?

make an italian fan happy (and his daughter too!) :D :D :D
Alan Davis
Creator

Post by Alan Davis »

I realise it has been almost a year since I promised to get a finalised list of the original art I still own but, as I have often stated, it was never a priority.
However there have been some recent developments and I'll make a posting as soon as I have things organized.
Sorry for the delay and thanks for your patience.

Alan
Joel Harris

Post by Joel Harris »

Excellent. I'm sure I'm not the only one waiting in the shadows like hungry wolves for a chance of purchasing some of your backstock of art.