Doing a seperate Nightcrawler series?

Got questions? He's got answers!
StarChild

Doing a seperate Nightcrawler series?

Post by StarChild »

OK...I have been a Nightcrawler fan since 1978 or so when I first stumbled onto the elf in Amazing Spiderman 161, after that I was an X-Men fan forever! I kept up with Excalibur until after you left, Alan! Art is everything for me! Good story gets better with great art, and you are fantastic, sir! If someone approached you with a plausible story, would you embellish it? I don't know if you can see that happening, and I am not part of the industry...but...someday? Someday maybe somebody somewhere will continue to use the fuzzy elf in fantastic tales of high adventure?
Alan Davis
Creator

Post by Alan Davis »

I haven't followed the X-Books for quite some time now, mainly because the characters evolved away from my vision of them, so I have no idea how the 'high adventure' aspect would fit with the current Nightcrawler-- although I guess that really goes for comics in general. Beneath the superficial swashbuckling cliches, Classic high adventure has an essential charm and romance that appears to be out of fashion today.
StarChild

Post by StarChild »

Gee, does this mean I am old, Alan? By the way, how are you and his royal bamfliness getting along?

Your little instigator at shaw.ca