Not really a question...

Got questions? He's got answers!
Diablo

Not really a question...

Post by Diablo »

Not really a question... I just wanted to thank you for the incredible run you've offered us in the Uncanny X-Men title.
One of your best work, artistically speaking.

... and I was too happy to see Kylun and Cerise in issue#462. Just one panel, OK, but I liked it ! :)
AtekMan

Post by AtekMan »

Seconded. I've really missed you on Captain Britain/Excalibur stuff Alan. (Hint Hint) In any case thanks for giving us another taste of them and all the best with your future projects.
CurlyyHairGirl

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

And, I am same of mind as Diablo and AtekMan. When I started reading Uncanny, it was because the team was made up of my favorite characters, so when I heard that C.C. and you would be working on it, I thought it was a major bonus.

I've always loved to draw, but I read my first comic book about 4 years ago. Since then, not a day has passed that I haven't grabbed some white paper and sketched out just anything. I was introduced to Marc Silvestri's work by one of my friends and your by the Nightscrawler community. I automatically loved both styles. Marcs, modern and stylized yet realistic and deep. Yours, from the early Excalibur Series to now, has always had a beautiful fluidity to the lines that seemed to add movement and life to the stories' Character, and always with a characteristic classic look.

Your art has been such an inspiration to me. Now all I need to decide, is to go to an art school or my other love, a college that offers a major in Geophysics. LOL.

-EMO
Peace, love, and all that crazy Voodoo.
Alan Davis
Creator

Post by Alan Davis »

Thank you, Curly', Atekman and Diablo.

It's always nice to hear that my work is appreciated.

Alan
Diablo

Post by Diablo »

Thank you Mr Davis ! :D

The Uncanny run was a pleasure fot the eyes :besides your excellent drawings and Mark Farmer's great job, the colouring was incredibly good, too.
Rock is alive :
www.atlantys.biz

All about Nightcrawler in one place :
www.bamfcentral.com

THE CLAN DESTINE IS BACK !!
YIIIIIII-HAAAAAAA !