Newssss!!! ...please...!

Find the lastest and greatest about Alan Davis!
Hellorc

Newssss!!! ...please...!

Post by Hellorc »

My, this forum sorely needs news item for discussion!
I mean, Davis is (among other things) on hell of a prolific comic book author... he produces hundreds of pages per year split between: covers, oneshots, Davis-solo projects, art-only comics series (like avengers prime) and fillers (i don't know how else to define davis' story for the xmen - the list.... by the way, that was beautiful thanks to Alan, but i perceived that as time stolen from bigger Davis magic).... and yet.. this forum is stale!!!
i find myself day after day coming back to the pages of this forum and of the alan davis official site, WANTING to find news about his current projects, about what he has in plan for the future... and find NONE of it.... exactly at what stage are the marvel annuals we all desperately want?? any hints regarding WHEN we are going to see them??? you see, i'm italian, and live in france... so it will be hard for me to just go over the news vendor and just buy them soon as they are published... i will have to wait almost an ETERNITY to actually lay my eyes on these future gems of "Davisian" production....
Sorry to burst out like this... but i needed to.
And i desperately want to read another Davis-Wolverine story after Bloodlust... that was so beautiful, yet so few people actually recognize it for the gem it is....

sorry for the babbling.

Bye, everyone
Matt Platis
Site Admin

Re: Newssss!!! ...please...!

Post by Matt Platis »

Hellorc wrote:My, this forum sorely needs news item for discussion!
I mean, Davis is (among other things) on hell of a prolific comic book author... he produces hundreds of pages per year split between: covers, oneshots, Davis-solo projects, art-only comics series (like avengers prime) and fillers (i don't know how else to define davis' story for the xmen - the list.... by the way, that was beautiful thanks to Alan, but i perceived that as time stolen from bigger Davis magic).... and yet.. this forum is stale!!!
i find myself day after day coming back to the pages of this forum and of the alan davis official site, WANTING to find news about his current projects, about what he has in plan for the future... and find NONE of it.... exactly at what stage are the marvel annuals we all desperately want?? any hints regarding WHEN we are going to see them??? you see, i'm italian, and live in france... so it will be hard for me to just go over the news vendor and just buy them soon as they are published... i will have to wait almost an ETERNITY to actually lay my eyes on these future gems of "Davisian" production....
Sorry to burst out like this... but i needed to.
And i desperately want to read another Davis-Wolverine story after Bloodlust... that was so beautiful, yet so few people actually recognize it for the gem it is....

sorry for the babbling.

Bye, everyone
Unfortunately this board has never been one to generate a ton of traffic. That is just the way it goes.

We do know that Alan is busy working on the annuals but is finishing up Avengers: Prime first.

And I agree about Bloodlust. Very underrated.
~Matt