Clandestine news!!!!!!!!!!!

Find the lastest and greatest about Alan Davis!
jasonbradley

Clandestine news!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by jasonbradley »

Joe Q just announced on Newsarama.com that Clandestine will be an ongoing series in the Marvel Universe proper. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matt Platis
Site Admin

YEEESSSS!

Post by Matt Platis »

ALAN DAVIS's CLANDESTINE RETURNS!!!!

====
Question: This legendary title returns thanks to the brilliant creative talents of this legendary Brit.

Answer: What is Alan Davis’ Clandestine?

NRAMA: Aha. Now Clandestine was an original creation written and drawn by Davis, but set in the Marvel Universe if memory serves? Will this fan under the ICON or Marvel Knights imprints?

JQ: Clandestine will be in the Marvel Universe proper and all of us at Marvel couldn’t be happier about this. Alan is polishing off Fantastic Four: The End which we showed preview pages of last week and Clandestine is his next project.

For fans who remember the comic, you’re in for a treat, for those who have yet to experience Clandestine, prepare to be blown away!

Question: This legendary British master has just renewed his exclusive contract with Marvel.

Answer: Who is Alan Davis?

NRAMA: Ah, tricky…

JQ: That’s right, you’ve heard it here first, folks, Alan Davis have renewed with Marvel and we’re thrilled beyond thrilled. More Alan Davis and the return of Clandestine. 2007 is going to be an amazing year. And that’s just a taste of what’s in store for Marvel fans next year.
====

I just had a heart attack!!

http://www.newsarama.com/NewJoeFridays/JoeMonday_2.html
~Matt
Diablo

Post by Diablo »

YEAH BABY YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH ! :D :D

Champagne !

I've been waiting for this for what ?... Almost ten years ?
This SO rocks ! :D
Rock is alive :
www.atlantys.biz

All about Nightcrawler in one place :
www.bamfcentral.com

THE CLAN DESTINE IS BACK !!
YIIIIIII-HAAAAAAA !
poison_mouth

Post by poison_mouth »

Great news!

Looks like I was right. :shock:

phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=698&highlight=#698
Joel Harris

Post by Joel Harris »

I just read this and rushed over here to add to the chorus of happy exclamations. So...

YAY!!!!
Matt Platis
Site Admin

Post by Matt Platis »

poison_mouth wrote:Great news!

Looks like I was right. :shock:

phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=698&highlight=#698
Wow! You called it right sir!
~Matt
Declan Shalvey

Post by Declan Shalvey »

This news makes me exremely happy.

Dec
Paulo Pereira

Post by Paulo Pereira »

This is truly amazing news.
Paulo Pereira

Re: Clandestine news!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Paulo Pereira »

Read the last of the "Clannuals", WOLVERINE, and was really pleasantly surprised. It read just like an issue of CLANDESTINE. I was disappointed by the FF Annual, mainly in that it gave the stars of the book hardly anything to do; the Thing never threw a punch and the Torch spent most of his time trying to escape from something.

The DD annual was a marked improvement, make the titular character the hero of the day. But I found it merely good, not great.

The Wolverine annual is the money book, wrapping up the trilogy and telling a great story in the process. Also, Wolverine looks great here, despite the yellow-and-blue costume. The comic even gives a tantalizing glimpse into the nature of Walter Destine. This comic makes me want to read the whole series again from the beginning. The real feat in all of this is making Wolverine interesting again, if even for just one book.